Piece of Mind
by Celeste Schneider, PhD
SAN FRANCISCO PSYCHOANALYTIC PSYCHOTHERAPY TRAINING PROGRAM (PPTP) INFORMATIONAL EVENING
The San Francisco Center for Psychoanalysis (SFCP) is excited to open the application process for those wishing to begin our two-year Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy Training Program (PPTP) in fall 2017.
Through seminars, case conferences, and long-term individual supervision, the PPTP offers an in-depth introduction to psychoanalytic psychotherapy theory and technique, and provides grounding in fundamental psychoanalytic principles.
- Program meets for two years, September through June
- Classes held Tuesday evenings, 6:15 pm to 9:30 pm
- Individual supervision focused on your development as a clinician
- A chance to study and collaborate with other psychoanalytically oriented clinicians throughout the Bay Area
- An excellent opportunity to expand your referral network
Come to the Informational Evening on Thursday, February 16, 2017, to meet the faculty and program chairs and to learn about the program details.
For more information or to apply now, go to the "Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy Training" tab at http://sf-cp.org/. To attend, RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thursday, February 16, 2017 | 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
SFCP, 444 Natoma Street, San Francisco